Terms of Admission & Code of Conduct
Acceptance of Terms
By paying the agreed course fees, or by registering to one of our free/paid workshops, you become a 'registered student' (or 'student') of audionub Lab ("Mad Only Media Private Limited" or "the company" or "the institute"), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
- Students must maintain discipline and respect in speech and behaviour within the institute premises, as well as during training sessions/classes both offline and online.
- No student is allowed to abuse, threaten, assault or insult a fellow student, faculty, institute staff or any authorized personnel.
- Students must not initiate, encourage or participate in any bullying / ragging, verbal or physical assault or sexual harassment.
- Gadgets that interfere with learning or are a safety risk will not be allowed in classes unless requested for by a faculty.
- No form of dishonesty will be accepted. This includes academic dishonesty, tampering with documents, plagiarism and taking others’ belongings without consent.
- Students are expected to be punctual: to class, in submitting their assignments, and in any time-bound duty/task/work.
- Students arriving late or leaving early for any reason must be sure to report the facts to the office and faculty.
The institute can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What can guarantee is your satisfaction and world class training of the subject matter of your choosing. You should know that all products and services provided by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing in our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results, and by your registration here you will not be able to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
We have a strict no-refund policy. Admission once taken is final and the student agrees to pay complete fees for the course as prescribed by the institute at the time of taking admission. This includes any future instalments that the student has opted to pay as a part of the particular course. For legitimate reasons, as deemed so by the institute, students can reschedule their batches on request.
Batches & Classes
In cases where students are not able to attend our sessions/classes, our staff will review the reasons for the student's absenteeism. Provisional to these reasons being deemed legitimate, classes and batches will be rescheduled according to a schedule that is mutually agreeable for the institute and the student. It is the student's responsibility to catch up to speed with the curriculum being taught in the classes that the student has missed. The institute reserves rights to reschedule classes/batches/workshops/etc which will be communicated to students in advance.
Disputes are subject to arbitration and jurisdiction of court at Pune (Maharashtra).